Paladin adding third High Point showroom
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 19, 2013
HIGH POINT - Upholstery supplier Paladin Industries is adding a third showroom in High Point. The new 7,000-square-foot location is at 320 N. Hamilton Street.
Paladin is a medium to medium high-end upholstery and leather manufacturer headquartered in Hiddenite, N.C. Sources from the company said the new showroom will enable Paladin to "showcase its fashion-forward upholstered product in environmental lifestyle settings."
"To be able to show an upscale, fashion-driven line of upholstery like ours in an area of the market where the buyers are shopping heavily is definitely the right move for us," said Richard Graves, vice president of sales and marketing. "We are thrilled to be there and have the unique opportunity to present our products to yet another segment of the retail world."
Paladin's two other showrooms in High Point include an 8,000-square-foot space at Market Square, MS-240, and a second showroom at Market Square, space I-402. These two showrooms will feature the new American West collection, upholstery which features rustic styling reminiscent of a lake cottage or a mountain retreat. All three showrooms will be open during the High Point Market, Oct. 19-24.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...