People On The Move
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 19, 2013
LAURIER-STATION, Quebec - Ken Loh II has resigned as vice president of sales at case goods manufacturer AP Inds.
"It is with regret that we have accepted Ken Loh II resignation. We are confident that he has a brilliant future ahead and we all wish him the best in his new endeavors," the company said in a press release.
It was unclear if the company has found a replacement for Loh.
Loh joined AP in 2010 to help the company achieve growth in the United States market. He managed the sales and marketing departments.
"As a team we achieved great transition in the field from what AP the company was, to what AP the company is known as presently," Loh said.
"I enjoyed thoroughly the relationships I have built with so many, and hope to continue those into the future as I will remain in the furniture industry," he added.
PESARO, Italy - Motion furniture component manufacturer and designer CIAR SpA named Francesco De Santis as its head of sales and marketing.
He will spearhead CIAR's sales marketing activities while contributing to the development of the business strategy.
Prior to joining CIAR, De Santis worked in sales and marketing at Leggett & Platt Home and spent five years with Natuzzi, where he gained experience in research and development and buying.
"The creation of this new role further strengthens our ability to meet the needs of our customers," said Egidio Marcantoni, CEO founder of CIAR SpA. "Francesco de Santis has a comprehensive understanding of motion furniture components sales and marketing, which will greatly benefit CIAR, our sales network, and our clients."
Scott Shuptrine Interiors
WARREN, Mich. - Scott Shuptrine Interiors announced the addition of Pam Macksey to its Petoskey gallery design team.
In more than 35 years of designing, Macksey has worked in residential, commercial, corporate , retail, restaurant and resort spaces. She created and operated Macksey Interior Design.
"Pam is fiercely creative and finds sophisticated ways to interpret her customer's design challenges," said Nancy Jones, Scott Shuptrine Interiors director. "She blends function and luxury with family keepsakes to create an attractive and inviting space reflective of various style and lifestyle needs."
The Scott Shuptrine showroom in Petoskey is located inside Art Van Furniture at 1619 Anderson Road, Petoskey.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...