Simon Li moving to larger High Point showroom
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 23, 2013
HIGH POINT — Leather upholstery resource Simon Li is moving to a larger showroom in the Plaza Suites building for next month's Premarket here.
The new 26,000-square-foot space in PS-210 is adjacent to the company's former 15,000-square-foot showroom.
"Simon Li has seen substantial sales growth over the past three years that caused us to seek more showroom space to showcase the product line that is fueling our increases," said Dwight Hardison, vice president of marketing. "We can now truly demonstrate to our retail partners the breadth and depth of our product portfolio."
He said the new showroom will allow the company to highlight best-selling items, as well as its growing domestic warehouse program, motion upholstery business, and new designs from Jackson Carpenter, the company's president.
The new showroom will be open during Premarket, which takes place Sept. 9-10. Renovations will be completed in time for the fall market, which is Oct. 19-24.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...