Crate & Barrel to launch Paola Navone home furnishings line
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 27, 2013
NORTHBROOK, Ill. — Crate & Barrel is partnering with Italian designer Paola Navone on an exclusive line of home furnishings, with three planned collections set to feature more than 140 items in categories including seating, dining tables, rugs, lighting, decorative accessories, textiles and tabletop.
Some of Navone's previous design collaborations include work with Alessi, Habitat, Knoll International, Molteni, Natuzzi, Poliform, Roche Bobois and Swarovski.
For The Paola Navone Collection Only at Crate and Barrel, she is using Mediterranean-inspired colors including deep blue, aqua and white with vibrant red accents combined with glass, ceramic, wood, tile and marble materials.
"Every project begins with a meeting, be it a master, a craftsman, an artist or a business owner," Navone said. "Each meeting is the beginning of a beautiful adventure. My first meeting with Marta Calle was the spark that ignited this dynamic collaboration with Crate & Barrel."
"Paola draws influence from many cultures, which she blends effortlessly into her designs, her homes and her personal style," said Calle, president and chief merchant at Crate & Barrel.
The first collection will be available online through crateandbarrel.com and in select stores on Sept. 9 and in all Crate and Barrel locations by Sept. 13.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...