Groovystuff returns to International Casual Furniture Market
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 3, 2013
CHICAGO — Eco-friendly furniture specialist Groovystuff said it is returning to the International Casual Furniture Market being held here from Sept. 17-20.
The company said this is the first time in two years it will show at the event, which showcases outdoor and other casual furniture. It is located in space number 8-6040 of Merchandise Mart.
Groovystuff will be featuring its Collage is the New Color and Made in America: Patriot Barrel collections. The Patriot Barrel lineup features salvaged steel drums in various color patterns.
Pieces in these new collections join more than 50 furniture, lighting and home décor products in The Chris Bruning Signature Series of designer products in its Moonshine collection.
In addition, the company will showcase designs from Mike Herbert, a graduate of Colombia College's Art & Design program in Chicago. He also was the popular vote winner of the Groovystuff by Design Challenge held at the October 2012 High Point Market. His Vail Chair was the first product to be produced from the fall Design Challenge event.
"Our goal with this competition was to provide students with a platform for creativity and encourage them to embrace the home furnishings industry," said Groovystuff President Chris Bruning. "Good design at the right price point is where the rubber meets the road, and viral media portals like Facebook, along with feedback from the Casual Market attendees during the design phase, helps to shape these goods into a product line that hits the market at the right price, and fits perfectly into the Gen X, Gen Y demographic we were targeting."
- May 19, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...