The Beach Boys, As We Stand headline High Point Market's Stars Under the Stars
Home Accents Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 4, 2013
HIGH POINT — The High Point Market has announced The Beach Boys and As We Stand will headline its Stars Under the Stars series during the upcoming fall market.
On Saturday, Oct. 19, the market's schedule of entertainment will open with As We Stand, a soulful, high-energy dance collaboration offering a mix of current and classic pop, rock, R&B, soul, Motown, contemporary blues and dance. This eight-piece ensemble is led by Zac Harmon.
On Sunday, Oct. 20, the legendary and iconic The Beach Boys will grace the stage with selections from their 50-year career, sponsored by Surya. Timeless hits such as "Surfin'," "Fun Fun, Fun," "Surfer Girl," "Do It Again," "I Get Around," "Help Me Rhonda," "California Girls," "Good Vibrations" and "That's Why God Made the Radio," just to name a few, are known across the globe. Captained by Mike Love and led by Bruce Johnston, The Beach Boys play an average of 150 shows a year.
Doors open for all events at 7 p.m. at Center Stage, between the Transportation Terminal and Showplace, and the concerts will begin at 7:30 p.m. Food and drinks are provided to all market-goers with a current fall market pass and photo ID. No one under the age of 15 will be admitted.
- Nov 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...