Delaware, Va. stores add England galleries
Retail Editor 4 -- Furniture Today, September 2, 2013
NEW TAZEWELL, Tenn. - A pair of England Inc. Custom Comfort centers are now open in Delaware and Virginia.
Furniture & More, founded in 1999 and owned by John McCahan, recently installed an England gallery in its store in Wilmington, Del. The 25,000-square-foot store features a 4,000-square-foot England Custom Comfort Center, giving it four England galleries.
Trivett's Furniture opened a 4,000-square-foot England gallery in its 45,000-squarefoot store in Fredericksburg, Va. Established in 1992, Trivett's Furniture is owned by Michael and Danny Trivett.
England, a La-Z-Boy subsidiary, produces custom upholstery that can be delivered in 21 days or less.
Cutting the ribbon for the new England Custom Comfort Center at Furniture & More in Wilmington, Del., are England's Terry England, left; Furniture & More's Shamika Freeman, store manager Debra Tyler, Win Kipp, Joan D'aiuto, store owner John McCahan and England's David Blum.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...