Eric Besner joins Authentic Comfort as EVP, sales and marketing
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 5, 2013
NEW YORK — Specialty sleep producer Authentic Comfort said Eric Besner has joined the company as executive vice president of sales and marketing.
Besner recently held the same position at Louisville Bedding and was previously national accounts manager at Pacific Coast Feather.
"Eric's extensive experience in comfort-related sleep products is the perfect skill set to help us continue to grow," said Chris Ann Ernst, senior vice president of Authentic Comfort.
Authentic Comfort will introduce new branding in its showroom at the Sept. 23-26 New York Home Fashions Market and will also show its growing line of Made in the USA comfort products, the company said.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...