Ambella Home's new ‘By George' line goes contemporary
Heath E. Combs -- Furniture Today, September 6, 2013
DALLAS — High-end source Ambella Home has tapped industry veteran Jena Hall to develop a contemporary division and product assortment called "By George" launching at next month's High Point Market.
Company officials said in a press release that while traditional European Country estate pieces are an important part of its lineup, retailers have encouraged Ambella to develop more contemporary goods.
The new division will debut in High Point in Ambella's new showroom at 310 N. Hamilton St., suite 110. The market runs Oct. 19-24.
Hall, president and chief creative officer of Jena Hall Designs, is known for helping create integrated marketing and merchandising strategies with suppliers. Her recent endeavors include work with Somerton Dwelling's rebranding initiative, the HGTV line for Bassett Furniture and an executive post at Aspenhome.
Ambella Founder and President George Moussa said customer design tastes have expanded to more modern, clean-lined designs and livelier colors and finishes.
"The time was ripe for me to provide some exciting, more eclectic looks for their design projects, as well as fun looks for the better retailers' floors and design boutiques. This is why we created a new division, ‘By George,' to fill that void," Moussa said.
"By George" will debut with three collections, the Jazz Age Paris inspired Coco, mid-century inspired South Beach/Manhattan, and Le Jardin, a mix of traditional French and 21st century styles.
Coco includes upholstery and accents. South Beach/Manhattan has game tables, pool and foosball tables, barstools and other media pieces. Le Jardin has bedroom, dining, study and sitting room pieces.
- Nov 8, 2013
- Oct 21, 2013
- Oct 21, 2013
- Oct 18, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...