Feizy Rugs focusing on color at New York market
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 9, 2013
DALLAS — Color, spread across many different constructions, is the focus of Feizy Rugs entering this month's New York Home Fashions Market.
"Our designers have been hard at work creating so many inspiring new collections," said CEO John Feizy. "The reception to this year's introductions has been strong and we continue to forge ahead with our commitment to stay ahead of the game, leading the industry with respect to innovations in design, construction and color."
Known for area rugs, over the past 15 years Feizy has expanded its offerings to include accent, bath and kitchen rugs as well as pillows, quilts and throws.
This month, the Feizy Rugs/Poetic Wanderlust by Tracy Porter partnership is expanding as the company introduces a line of kitchen, accent and bath rugs. The rugs will feature Porter's distinctive designs and will be constructed of printed PET. The line of smaller printed PET pieces coordinates with a selection of Poetic Wanderlust cotton rugs in standard sizes.
The Strathmore Collection of hand-hooked 100% wool rugs and accents is another new concept that will debut in New York. The unique construction and dyeing technique create a tie-dyed effect to create breezy, relaxed spaces.
Two new palettes in Feizy's machine-made polypropylene construction are also being introduced, as well as several new multi-texture polypropylene indoor/outdoor creels.
Colors are offered across collections, allowing buyers to tie bath, accent, pillows, throws, quilts and full size rugs together.
Feizy Rugs' showroom during the Sept. 23-26 NYHFM is at 230 Fifth Avenue, Room 904-05.
- Dec 2, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...