Dormeo Octaspring to give away Range Rover in contest
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 10, 2013
PLANO, Texas — Specialty bedding producer Dormeo Octaspring is offering a new Range Rover as a prize for a contest that aims to "drive" consumers into retail doors across the country.
Launched on Labor Day, the contest calls for participants to create their own 30-second TV commercial that, if selected, could be produced and aired nationally as part of Dormeo's marketing campaign, the company said. The winner will also receive a 2013 Range Rover Evoque.
The contest requires interested consumers to submit a commercial script and phone video script for a television spot or a self-shot video highlighting any mattress in Dormeo's current bedding lineup and discuss what they love most about that mattress. The winning commercial, judged on creativity, originality and relevance to the contest theme, will earn its creator the Range Rover Evoque, tagged with the Dormeo Octaspring logo to increase brand recognition.
"At Dormeo Octaspring, we are fully invested in pulling consumers into stores for the benefits of one-on-one interaction with our knowledgeable retail sales associates, and we do this through our strong advertising program," said Chief Marketing Officer Dany Sfeir. "From September through January, each of our print, television and Web-based advertising efforts will call attention to the contest."
To support the contest, the company is creating a new point of purchase program including three-dimensional marketing materials and a contest overview that will be sent to its retailers in the United States. In addition, all of the company's multimedia marketing efforts will promote the giveaway now through the close of the entry period.
The contest runs through Jan. 20. Scripts will be reviewed at the winter Las Vegas Market and the winner will be announced Jan. 29.
Details on the contest are on the company's website at www.octaspring.com/contest.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...