King Koil signs licensing agreement for India
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 10, 2013
WILLOWBROOK, Ill. — Top 10 bedding producer King Koil has signed a license agreement with Real Innerspring Technologies Pvt. Ltd. of New Delhi to manufacture and market King Koil-branded sleep products in India.
Established in 2005, Real Innerspring Technologies has four production facilities in the northern and western cities of Punjab, Gujrat and Mumbai, as well as in New Delhi, its home base. The company makes and supplies premium, patented spring-based beds to hundreds of stores in India and is a recognized mattress brand in the country's retail and hospitality markets, King Koil officials said.
"We're extremely pleased to have partnered with such a growing, well-respected and high quality operation in India," said Dave Roberts, King Koil president and chief operating officer. "Real Innerspring Technologies has major plans to expand into southern India and to quickly grow its retail distribution of King Koil products in both multi-brand stores and new brand-exclusive outlets by the end of this year."
Initially, King Koil India will make and market Posture Sense beds, which incorporate the company's Balanced Support Coil System, among other King Koil-branded products, officials said.
According to Archit Gupta, managing director of the new licensee, "Our strategy is to target India's middle and high-end mattress market with King Koil beds that represent upscale alternatives to existing bedding lines. We want to redefine for both retail customers and mattress consumers in India the levels of comfort and support that King Koil sleep solutions can deliver."
King Koil has international licensees who serve more than 80 countries.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...