New Ethan Allen campaign promotes The New Eclecticism
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 18, 2013
DANBURY, Conn. - Ethan Allen plans to launch a campaign called The New Eclecticism in October with a colorful 52-page direct mail magazine.
It promotes eclectic design - mixing and matching styles, colors, patterns, and design periods to create original, personal styles. It focuses on how consumers design and shop for their homes today, a press release said.
"Ethan Allen has always been focused on providing our clients with more ways to create their own styles," said Farooq Kathwari, chairman, president and CEO, in the press release. "The New Eclecticism puts a fresh spin on our core values and gives our clients an exciting new perspective on designing their homes with us."
The magazine will highlight new pieces in eclectic room settings and offers ideas to help consumers create their own look. An eight-page insert promotes new accents and pricing.
Ethan Allen showrooms will have a new boutique-style floor plan and product displays. Pages will be dedicated to promoting its custom options, green manufacturing practices, craftsmanship and quality.
The campaign is part of an Ethan Allen initiative to make its product lines more accessible and promote value, the company said.
Ethan Allen also plans to expand its offerings in home accents. Its Ethan Allen Design Centers will offer a selection of in-stock accents that clients can take home or have shipped within 48 hours at no cost.
In November, the company plans to continue promoting The New Eclecticism with another 52-page direct mail magazine focused on holiday style with advertising in print, digital, broadcast, shelter and social media to support the campaign.
- May 2, 2013
- Oct 26, 2013
- Oct 13, 2011
- Aug 29, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...