Summer 2014 dates announced for NY NOW
Set for Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in August 2014
Home Accents Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 25, 2013
In addition to previously announced winter 2014 dates for NY NOW, GLM has published the dates for its summer 2014 show.
The summer 2014 NY NOW is set for Saturday, Aug. 16 through Wednesday, Aug. 20 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and passenger ship terminal piers.
The winter market has been extended by one weekday - running Saturday, Feb. 1 through Thursday, Feb. 6 - and hotel reservations have opened early in anticipation of the winter 2014 NY NOW overlap with Super Bowl XLVIII, which will be held on Sunday, February 2, in East Rutherford, N.J.
NY NOW's hotel block, managed through Travel Planners, Inc., offers the lowest rates for a vast selection of hotels. NY NOW rates are considerably lower than what an independent search will yield. Market participants can register online at www.myglmtravel.com.
NY NOW's four comprehensive collections - Home, Lifestyle, Handmade and New! - will encompass 100,000 products in 400-plus product categories. Some 35,000 attendees from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide are expected. Information and registration is available online at www.nynow.com.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...