Anthem Leather reorganizes, names Casaretto CEO
Larry Thomas -- Furniture Today, September 26, 2013
HIGH POINT — Leather supplier Anthem Leather has overhauled its management and ownership structure and hired Juan Diego Casaretto as CEO of the reorganized company.
Casaretto, who previously headed North American operations for Zenda Leather, said the company is now stocking leather hides from tanneries in Argentina, Brazil and Italy, and is looking to further expand its product offerings and customer base.
"The recent management changes have re-energized the staff of Anthem Leather," Casaretto said. "In addition, both our customers and suppliers have been quite pleased with the changes and keep trusting us as their first leather source."
He said Adrian, Mariano and Abel Esposito, who previously had ownership stakes in the company, have acquired 100% of Anthem's stock. Among the selling stockholders was former Anthem president Bob Wilson, who has left the company.
"Juan Diego's leadership and experience has been instrumental in this transition process and Anthem Leather is again growing and will be very successful in the years to come," said Adrian Esposito.
Casaretto said the company will maintain its focus on medium to upper-end price points, but he hopes to add more color to the product lineup.
He said the company has hired interior designer Ron Cooke, who has worked as a designer for Lane Venture and Macy's, among others, to help develop a broader color selection.
"We have a lot of interesting opportunities ahead. I'm very excited," said Casaretto.
He said the company will maintain its corporate office and warehouse in High Point, and plans to exhibit at the next Showtime fabric fair in High Point, Dec. 8-11, in a showroom operated by Gobba Leather, a Brazilian tannery it represents.
- Nov 18, 2013
- Apr 12, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...