Loloi bolsters offerings in expanded High Point space
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 26, 2013
DALLAS — Loloi Rugs is growing its presence in High Point, adding 3,500 square feet to its International Home Furnishings Center D-320 showroom.
With 17,500 square feet of floor space, Loloi will present new products such as the debut of its pillow line and seven new indoor/outdoor rug collections at the High Point Market, which runs Oct. 19-24.
"It's important to us that our visitors feel welcome and comfortable in our showroom," said Amir Loloi, company founder and CEO. "The expanded space allows our new additions and classic collections to be properly displayed while also giving visitors room to move throughout the showroom."
Loloi said the company also reorganized the showroom to improve traffic flow and enhance the customer experience. The new showroom will allow Loloi to showcase more than 120 rug collections and 150 pillows.
Loloi will host its market party at 5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 20, featuring hors d'oeuvres, drinks and musical group Jaxon Jill with tunes from the '70s, '80s, '90s and today.
Party guests can also "cut a rug" with a dance contest. Based on crowd reaction and applause, the winner of the best dance moves will receive $2,500 in Loloi credit, while second place will tally $1,000 in credit. Contestants must be registered buyers to be eligible.
- Oct 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...