Jaxon Home launches online store
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 26, 2013
LOS ANGELES — Lifestyle and home furnishings brand Jaxon Home is launching its e-commerce furniture showroom JaxonHome.com today.
Known for modern, traditional and transitional upholstered furniture made in downtown Los Angeles since 2006, Jaxon Home is moving into national distribution and sales with the launch of the website.
Owner Victoria Richter has designed a line of upholstered pieces and case goods manufactured by Coda Inds., which is owned by her husband, Braden. All of Jaxon Home's items are customizable and available in more than 500 fabrics and 100 leathers and are generally delivered and installed in 3-5 weeks.
By building its signature collections in Los Angeles, Jaxon says it cuts lead time and allows for a far greater amount of customization, and also allows the company to use top quality materials.
"We are a modern-day mom and pop shop but with a much broader reach," Victoria Richter said. "We own the factory, so we can deliver goods that meet our exacting standards, while still coming in at a reasonable price point often lower than the big guys that manufacture overseas."
- Sep 19, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...