Kirchmeyer joins Rooms To Go
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 30, 2013
ATLANTA - Industry veteran Robert Kirchmeyer joined Rooms To Go earlier this year as senior merchant.
Kirchmeyer is handling general merchandising, buying and marketing for the Top 100 company's Southeast and Texas markets, working out of its Atlanta and Dallas offices.
Kirchmeyer most recently was a vice present handling product development, sales and administration for importer Emerald Home Furnishings. Before that, he was a co-owner of former retailer Stacks of Birmingham, Ala. Kirchmeyer also was president of Canyon Mill Furniture, a supplier of products to mass merchants, which he founded in 2007, and he spent 22 years with Atlanta-based Havertys, where he worked in various roles including vice president of merchandising.
"He's got very good retail and very good wholesale experience," said Jeff Seaman, CEO of the Seffner, Fla.-based RTG, adding that Kirchmeyer has "a tremendous reputation and work ethic, and we're very happy to have him."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...