Toms named GM of Wayfair.com's Joss & Main
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 30, 2013
BOSTON - Joss & Main, Wayfair.com's fast-growing private sale site for home goods, has promoted Paul Toms to general manager.
Toms will lead day-to-day operations and drive Joss & Main's growth strategy in the rapidly evolving flash sale market, the company said in a release.
Wayfair said Joss & Main is the most highly trafficked private sale site for home goods, operating at a $200 million sales run rate with more than 5 million members.
Prior to his promotion, Toms was Joss & Main's senior director of marketing, leading member acquisition and engagement and product development.
"Paul has been instrumental in building Joss & Main's membership to more than 5 million in just two and a half years," said John Mulliken, senior vice president of strategic initiatives for Wayfair.com and Joss & Main's founder and former general manager.
Mulliken now will be focusing more on Wayfair.com strategy, including overseeing DwellStudio, acquired this past month, the company said.
Before joining Joss & Main, Toms spent five years at Wayfair developing core business units in analytics, digital advertising and customer segmentation.
Toms is the son of Paul Toms Jr., chairman and CEO of manufacturer Hooker Furniture.
- May 2, 2013
- Mar 27, 2013
- Apr 1, 2013
- Mar 18, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...