Wright Global Graphics adds new tech to RetaiLive
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 30, 2013
THOMASVILLE, N.C. - Wright Global Graphics is expanding the product offerings of RetaiLive with a version that uses Near Field Communications technology.
Launched at the summer Las Vegas Market, RetaiLive is a collection of interactive sales tools that blend point-of purchase materials with virtual content such as videos and animation, engaging customers with real-time marketing, sales and product information.
The new mobile marketing trilogy consists of RetaiLive with NFC technology, RetaiLive Image Recognition, and RetaiLive QR Code technology - all of which engage consumers in an easy, fun and informative way, the company said.
RetaiLive with NFC technology is designed for smartphones equipped with an NFC reader. To interact with a branded presentation, consumers place their phones on or near marketing materials containing an NFC chip embedded into a label, top of bed, or POP materials. Designers at Wright Global Graphics work with manufacturers and retailers to program the NFC chips with existing or new content and embed them into brand labels and POP.
After downloading the free RetaiLive Image Recognition technology app, a consumer can view a company's chosen interactive content - such as videos, product demonstrations and mattress features, and promotional sales - on a smartphone by hovering the device over key images on the POP materials.
"We've been very aggressive in providing our customers forward-thinking ways of presenting their brand messages, and as the technology changes, we want to change with it," said Don Wright, chairman and senior vice president of business development at Wright Global Graphics.
"Mobile marketing is rapidly becoming one of the best sales tools in retail," he said.
"In fact, 39% of instances where a consumer walks out of a store without buying were influenced by information they read on their smartphones while shopping. Reaction to RetaiLive has been overwhelmingly positive and by offering three different applications we are broadening the ways to create a dynamic, interactive and informative shopping experience."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...