Zedbed names Melanie Stranix VP of sales
Michael J. Knell -- Furniture Today, October 8, 2013
SHAWINIGAN, Quebec — Canadian specialty mattress manufacturer Zedbed has named industry veteran Melanie Stranix as its vice president of sales for North America.
She succeeds Stephane Deveault, who was director of business development.
"We are very excited to have Melanie on our team, she is a valuable asset to our company," David Gélinas, Zedbed co-owner and marketing director, said in a statement.
Prior to joining Zedbed, Stranix was at Rev Sleep for almost 11 years, working in a variety of sales, marketing and product development roles. She ended her tenure at the Toronto-based producer of the Natura World line as director of sales.
"She really understands our branch of the market and what retailers are looking for, which will greatly enhance our abilities to better serve our customers and grow our business," Gélinas said.
"I am thrilled to be a part of such a dynamic team and look forward to working closely with old friends and new," Stranix added.
Stranix will be based in Toronto and will be in Zedbed's showroom at the Oct. 19-24 High Point Market. The company shows in the International Home Furnishings Center, M-632.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...