Randy Stewart joins Wahlquist as sales and marketing director
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 16, 2013
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Wahlquist Management Corp., a national home furnishings promotion company, has hired Randy Stewart as its director of sales and marketing.
Stewart will oversee the national retail promotional campaigns for the company, which has its headquarters here and a regional office in Park City, Utah. He reports to Clay Wahlquist, president and CEO of WMC.
"We have an aggressive growth strategy planned and Randy will be overseeing all the growth and development. We are truly excited to have someone with Randy's caliber and experience join WMC," said Wahlquist. "Randy will be building on our already successful relationships with manufacturer's representatives and retailers."
Stewart has worked in the industry for more than 17 years as a relationship manager, managing the financing needs of retailers and trade associations.
- Oct 8, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...