Design Between the Lines
“Design Between the Lines” is the only Design and Home Furnishings Podcast where we talk with the real game-changers, industry innovators, and lifetime legends of the Home Furnishings industry. It is here that listeners can sit down and listen in on a casual chat with the people who craft the furniture industry into what we see today, and to learn a little bit more about life in their world.
- In this episode John Conrad highlights a maker-designer who is working to shape the face and future of woodworking; Sarah Marriage. Her award-winning work is beautiful, meticulous and thoughtful and has been shown at galleries and trade shows across the US. See the video below, or to download the podcast please click here . Read More
- Interior and Furniture Designer Libby Langdon sits down with John Conrad to discuss her unique journey to becoming a designer, how crafting a lifestyle brand can be a powerful asset, and her advice to students just starting out in the home furnishings industry. See the video below, or to download the podcast please click here. Read More
- John Black joins host John Conrad to recount his many years of experience in the home furnishings industry, what it takes to create a successful product line, and what he sees on the home furnishings horizon. See the video below, or to download the podcast please click here. Read More
- In this episode John Conrad talks with Lorri Kelley about the things she is most passionate about; the furniture industry, the power of mentoring, the importance of women in business and creating innovative products. See the video below, or to download the podcast please click here. Read More
- Designer Corey Damen Jenkins (Corey Damen Jenkins & Associates, LLC) talks with John about the struggles of starting his own design firm and being discovered by HGTV, the mindset required for designing a licensed collection for today’s consumer, and remaining humble in the midst of success. See the video below, or to download the podcast please click here. Read More