You will be redirected to your destination in 20 seconds.
David Perry, February 6, 2012SAN FRANCISCO - Mattress shoppers have a new place to find and share information about sleep sets online with the launch of GoodBed.com. More
David Perry, February 6, 2012LAS VEGAS - It's another British invasion. More
David Perry, January 27, 2012LAS VEGAS - The warmth of a comfy coffeehouse will welcome retailers to Restonic's revamped showroom here. More
David Perry, January 25, 2012LAS VEGAS - Retailers visiting Comfort Solutions during next week's Las Vegas Market will find a showroom renovation designed to personify the company's new "Never Stop Dreaming" brand identity. More
Furniture Today Staff, December 14, 2011More
David Perry, November 18, 2011IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A full moon looked down on this peaceful and pleasant city, a retail hub that draws shoppers from a 100-mile radius. It was the end of a beautiful autumn day here, one filled with a beehive of activity on the local mattress scene. More
David Perry, November 18, 2011IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Santa made an early visit to Blacker's Complete Home Furnishings here. More
David Perry, November 5, 2011HIGH POINT - This lesson in mattress merchandising begins with a naked mattress. More
David Perry, September 29, 2011ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Recent changes to federal consumer product safety laws represent an important and hard fought victory for the mattress industry, the bedding industry's trade association says. More
David Perry, September 29, 2011RICHMOND, Va. - There are some Big Germs on college campuses, dwelling in students' beds, a new study reveals. More
David Perry, September 29, 2011HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Women like Restonic mattresses and would recommend them to their family and friends, a survey indicates. That's one reason the Top 15 bedding producer recently won the Women's Choice Award for Excellence in Brand Experience. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
AFD Home Specials
Join Bedding Editor David Perry for video coverage from last week's 2013 Furniture Today Bedding Conference. Listen to interviews with Michael Faus, Dale Carlsen, Guy Eckert, Dr. Lisa Shives, plus Dan Schecter of Carpenter and Jodi Allen of Sealy. See the videos.
- May 18-21, 2013Location: The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- May 21-25, 2013Location: Crocus Expo Center Moscow
- May 24-27, 2013Location: 809 S. Oak Park Ave
Sorry, no photos are active for this topic.
High Point Market
Read our extensive report on how the luxury market for home furnishings continues to grow. In a series of articles, we touch on the how the affluent are shopping the case goods, uholstery and accents sectors. Click here to start The Lure of Luxury.