You will be redirected to your destination in 18 seconds.
David Perry, March 29, 2012This week we consider something old: The world's oldest known mattress. More
David Perry, March 29, 2012This week we begin a new series of reports based on the insights of a woman - Bridget Brennan. But Brennan isn't just any woman; she's an astute observer of the business scene and she brings a woman's perspective to key business issues. More
David Perry, March 6, 2012It's awards season in Hollywood, and in that spirit we present the award for best Las Vegas mattress showing to... drum roll, please... Comfort Solutions! More
Furniture Today Staff, March 6, 2012PHOENIX - Seconds matter when retail sales associates seek to make good connections with potential customers. A shopper who gets the cold shoulder when she walks into a furniture or mattress shop may just walk right out the door. More
Furniture Today Staff, March 6, 2012Gen X consumers juggle many different responsibilities: Families, careers, busy social lives. They sleep less, on average, than consumers in other key demographic groups, and 32% say their weekday routines don't allow for adequate sleep. A relatively high percent - 65% - wake up feeling un-refreshed. Getting a good night of sleep isn't easy for this busy group of consumers. More
David Perry, February 23, 2012Gel was swell in Las Vegas. More
Furniture Today Staff, February 6, 2012We admit that we haven't heard a lot about Gen Z consumers. But this poll data from the National Sleep Foundation provides an intriguing snapshot of the sleep habits of those consumers - who are between the ages of 13 and 18. While they already buy plenty of things, I think it's helpful to view them as the consumers of tomorrow, because they will become home furnishings consumers in their own right when they get out of the home and establish their own lives. More
David Perry, February 6, 2012The stakes have never been higher. The cupboards have never been loaded with so many seemingly compelling new products. The competition has never been tougher. That's my overview of the Las Vegas Market that begins as you read this column and prepare to make your bedding rounds in the World Market Center. More
Furniture Today Staff, January 27, 2012Had your morning cup of coffee yet? If not, this would be a great time to get it, because our topic this week is something near and dear to many Americans: Caffeine. More
David Perry, January 25, 2012It's one of my biggest projects of the year, and one that deserves careful study. It is, quite literally, your guide to what's new and notable at the Las Vegas Market. More
David Perry, January 25, 2012HIGH POINT - Retailers gave us a long list of answers when we asked them what producers could do that would win them a greater share of business. And those answers provide a handy roadmap for aggressive producers. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
Sorry, no photos are active for this topic.
Click here to see video coverage of last week's Leadership Conference. Videos were sponsored by UL.