You will be redirected to your destination in 18 seconds.
Furniture Today Staff, August 9, 2012CARTHAGE, Mo. — Directors of Leggett & Platt have raised the company's quarterly dividend by 1 cent to 29 cents per share. More
Furniture Today Staff, January 18, 2012ATLANTA - AICO announced that it is showing a line of top of bed products and accent furniture in a new permanent showroom here at the Jan. 11-18 Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market. More
Michael Knell, January 18, 2012MARKHAM, Ontario - Caber Sure Fit has ended its 10-year partnership with Protect-A Bed and will embark on a new strategy at the Canadian Home Furnishings Market this weekend, when it will introduce its DreamSerene line of mattress and pillow encasements to retailers. More
David Perry, December 5, 2011WHEELING, Ill. — Fast-growing Protect-A-Bed continues to expand its operations with the opening of a 220,000-square-foot U.S. headquarters and warehouse here. It is the sixth headquarters facility, each larger than the previous, in the company's decade-old growth story. More
Furniture Today Staff, September 23, 2011NEW YORK - The Sharper Image said it has entered into a licensing agreement with Sinomax USA to provide a collection of memory foam pillows, toppers and blankets. More
David Perry, February 4, 2011PARIS — Top executives of mattress protection company Protect-A-Bed took part in festivities here sponsored by the company's Indonesian trading partner, the Massindo Group. More
David Perry, February 1, 2011LAS VEGAS - Sleep accessory suppliers are introducing a number of new products and programs here to give retailers more selling opportunities in the new year. More
By Furniture Today Staff, August 15, 2008LINWOOD, Pa. – Polyurethane foam supplier Foamex International said second-quarter sales were 22% below last year’s second quarter, but a one-time gain boosted net income above year-ago levels. More
By David Perry, August 15, 2008WASHINGTON — The U.S. Department of Commerce has issued a preliminary finding that mattress innersprings imported to the United States from China, South Africa and Vietnam were unfairly dumped in the U.S. market. Importers of those products will have to pay preliminary duties ranging from 118.17% to 234. More
Joan Gunin, August 13, 2008HIGH POINT Culp has acquired the knitted mattress fabric operation of Bodet mp; Horst USA, its primary source of such fabric for the past six years. More
David Perry, July 30, 2008LAS VEGAS Green mattress lines are blooming in bedding showrooms at this week’s furniture market here. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
Sorry, no photos are active for this topic.
Join Editor-in-Chief Ray Allegrezza for video updates from Furniture/Today's Leadership Conference. See videos, which are sponsored by UL.